2) it is not hard to get through my list of unseen films considering my lack of progress in the land of work. some recent views are
- due date
- whip it
- the hangover
- the 40-year-old virgin
- the da vinci code
- angels and demons
- despicable me
- the virgin suicides
- mean girls 2 [abysmal]
- cruel intentions 2 [also abysmal]
i'm noticing a trend. sequels need to die.
3) i eat too much during half term. i also don't go to the gym in half term. conclusion; half term = weight gain and shame spiral.
4) i apparently am incapable of brushing my teeth correctly, as i have a new cavity. and a fractured tooth. how this came to be, i'm not sure - it's not like i open beer bottles with my teeth. or chew on gravel for fun. the dental hygienist - to put it lightly - raped my mouth, and there was blood all over the place.
5) i am itching for a new piercing. but i'm running out of ear space. and facial piercings will draw attention to my moon face. and i am not getting another body piercing as i would prefer for my mother not to have a heart attack/rage attack. they come hand in hand i suppose.
well that's all. i have no interesting fashion news. besides the fact that christian louboutin's spring 2011 shoe collection is so abominable that i can't even bring myself to look at pictures, much less post them.
and this is today's outfit.
jaeger blue cardigan
american apparel black u-neck dress
miss selfridge lace floral patterned tights
out of sight;
topshop gunmetal pumps
LK bennett navy & white striped cardigan