Saturday, June 12, 2010

about a girl



james and i. this is my typical azn pose



danceyyy train



lolwut.



XD



'lads' and rachel



sian + the twins



katherine and treona :)



ahhh lovely coupliesss


that's a selectionnnn

the camera disappeared before any of us got too drunk so to my surprise, there's nothing that's too horrendoussss. we spent four hours talking about moles XD







'i asked him with my eyes to ask again yes and then he asked me would i yes to say yes my mountain flower and first i put my arms around him yes and drew him down to me so he could feel my breasts all perfume yes and his heart was going like mad and yes i said yes i will yes.'

read some of ulysses in my english exam when i was flicking through joyce's dubliners. my mother is in bruges for the weekend. that sounds completely wankerygobshite. regardless, i have a free house, but i'm not going to do much with it. i went out last night and the night before, so i feel this weekend will be some kind of recovery mode. when photos come up i can show you my degradation.

songs of the moment;

and i remember every kiss - jens lekman
i'm ready - jack's mannequin
rainy monday - shiny toy guns
songs about rain - gary allan
hong kong - gorillaz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...