Saturday, February 27, 2010

piercings today.

We've just been introduced,
I do not know you well,
But when the music started
Something drew me to your side.

So many men and girls,
Are in each others arms.
It made me think we might be
Similarly occupied.

Tell me what makes a man
Wanna give you all his heart
Smile when you're around
And cry when you're apart



got my right helix and tragus done today by the wolfmannn
now my ear is throbbing...-.-
me and henry went to hip parade and floated around in a cloak and an afro wig. good times. well, i did. he managed to find various stained garments. and i ended up trying on a giant pile of fur. niceeee

still have to finish the english coursework, i've got the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...