Sunday, March 27, 2011

fast car


listening to the boyce avenue ft. kina grannis cover of tracy chapman's fast car. again. the boyce avenue cover of any song is generally preferable.

this is me with a lipstick moustache :{ this is what happens when i get bored and start messing about with black lipstick.


nautical nails.
models own true blue
revlon vixen 570


what i wore a few days ago.


LK Bennett nautical striped cardigan
AA u-neck short sleeved black dress
H&M braided belt
ASOS chevron knitted burgundy tights
URBAN OUTFITTERS 8-hole black dr martens


i've been in falmouth over the weekend; went to my open day at exeter's cornwall campus on saturday. i love the campus, i love the area, i love the seaside. i pretty much love everything about it. it's everything i wanted. and more, really, because everything is so beautiful. and i feel really content there. i feel like i could spend a very long time there. and i never really thought i would get homesick, but i feel like i'd never get homesick there. i suppose i'm not typical, having left home - hong kong, of course - when i was so young, but i suppose that can only help me. i can almost guarantee that my cholesterol level will go through the roof because falmouth is pretty much ALL seafood restaurants.


IT'S A QUARTER AFTER ONE, I'M A LITTLE DRUNK AND I NEED YOU NOW
SAID I WOULDN'T CALL BUT I LOST ALL CONTROL AND I NEED YOU NOW
AND I DON'T KNOW HOW I CAN'T DO WITHOUT I JUST NEED YOU NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...